Community members of all ages are invited to attend the November 3rd Bridgeview Public Services Fair hosted in partnership by the Village of Bridgeview, Pathlights, and JourneyCare Hospice. This fair will feature FREE services and information on resources including:
- Free Hearing/Vision Screenings
- (Provided by the Lions Club)
- Free Flu Shots
- IL Secretary of State Drivers Services
- Citizens Utility Board
- Public Transportation Services
- RTA Fixed Route
- Village of Bridgeview Services
- Police, Fire, Park District, and Library
- IL Department of Aging Resources
- Pathlights and Age Options
- And Many More!
Please enjoy the available services at no cost and learn more about the resources available to you at the Bridgeview Public Services Fair!
Date: Friday, November 3rd
Hours: 10am – 1pm
Location: Bridgeview Community Center, 7902 S. Oketo Ave.