Contact the Customer Service Office at 708-594-2525 for assistance.
- Trash is to be placed in Village-issued 90 gallon containers. If additional containers are needed, they must not exceed 33 gallons in size and must have a cover.
- Yard Waste is to be placed in Village-issued 90 gallon marked containers. If additional containers are needed, they must be marked “Yard Waste” and must not exceed 33 gallons in size. “Yard Waste” labels are available from the Village Hall Community Services Office.
- Covered trash containers and recycling bins are to be placed at the curb on the parkway no later than 6:00 am the morning of trash pickup and no earlier than the evening before your designated day of collection.
- Do not put trash containers in the street.
- Cans must be removed no later than the evening of collection day.
Branch Chipping Services
The Village of Bridgeview provides free chipping service all year as weather permits. Branches must be stacked no higher than 3 feet at the curb with cut ends facing the street.
- Monday: North of 87th Street, West of tracks
- Tuesday: North of 87th Street, East of Tracks
- Wednesday: South of 87th Street
Parking on village streets between the hours of 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. is prohibited without prior approval. To request overnight parking when the need arises, call the Bridgeview Police Department at 708-458-2131 before 2:00 a.m.
Parking permits are issued for those areas where permit parking is indicated. Guest parking permits are also available from the Village Customer Service Office during regular office hours.