The spooky season’s Halloween holiday is nearing, and keeping children safe is the top priority.
Here’s what to know:
- Official Hours for trick-or-treating – 3pm to 7pm Tuesday, Oct. 31st
- Costumes should be clearly visible
- Masks should have the holes for eyes cut large for clear vision
- Stay aware of oncoming traffic
- Drivers must keep their headlights on and SLOW DOWN
Click this link to view the Halloween Coloring Page for easy printing. This page is also printed in the October BridgeViews newspaper!
Hang your colored Halloween picture on your door to invite all the trick-or-treaters to come for a treat. Turn your door light on and be ready to welcome the young ghouls.
Let’s all work to make this day safe and fun for everyone!